Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 Network Meeting Schedule



As we begin 2008, I am filled with gratitude and expectancy toward GOD. We believe that GOD has given us a vision for a church planting network that is intentionally God-centered and intentionally multiplying new ventures "...to spread a passion for the supremacy of GOD in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ." When I tried to explain this vision to a local church planter, and said that it is a doctrinally driven vision for church planting, he replied, "It will never work!" To that I replied, "Well, we're gonna die trying." GOD has blessed our early efforts and we depend upon GOD for more grace in 2008.

Below is the TCT Church Planting Network Meeting Schedule for early 2008, which includes the time changes for the meetings associated with the conferences:
  • Monday, February 4, 2008 (in conjunction with the "Desiring God Conference for Pastors", www.desiringgod.org), 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM @ Bethlehem Baptist, Minneapolis. The agenda will include dinner, connecting and prayer.
  • Monday, March 3, 2008, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM @ Bethlehem Baptist, Minneapolis.
  • Tuesday, April 15, 2008 (in conjunction with the "Together for the Gospel Conference", www.t4g.org), 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM @ in proximity to conference hotel in Louisville, KY. The agenda will include lunch, and a special guest.
  • Monday, May 19, 2008, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM @ Bethlehem Baptist, Minneapolis.
  • Monday, June 16, 2008, 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM @ Bethlehem Baptist, Minneapolis.
  • (No meeting in July 2008)
I am thankful for you all, and pray for continued grace as we form this network prototype which, I pray, the Lord will multiply into several local networks.

For the glory of Christ and the joy of all peoples ,

Kenny Stokes
Lead Pastor for Spreading
Bethlehem Baptist Church, Minneapolis