Monday, February 5, 2007

Letter to TCT Church Planters , February 5, 2007

Dear TCT Church Planters,

As many of you know, my aim and design has been to create a TCT church planting ‘network.’ As I envision it, it begins regionally, yet is reproducible in other regions.

Most simply put, the TCT Church Planting Network is a support system for to assist TCT planters and planting teams spread the glory of Christ by means of planting theologically sound, relationally healthy, growing TCT churches. The Network meeting will build and reinforce the TCT church planting vision, mission, doctrine and church life.

I am asking you, as a TCT church plant, to commit to sending at least one of your key pastors/leaders to the 2007-2008 meetings. From this point on, all future TCT church plants we approve will have participation in the network meeting as an expectation/requirement.

I am requesting that TCT churches commit to participation in the 2007 TCT Network by March 15, 2007. After that time, I will more freely open the table to non-TCT churches.

I thank GOD for you, your labors for the sake of the name. And I am thankful to partner with you in “…spreading a passion for the supremacy of GOD in all things for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ.”

Kenny Stokes
Lead Pastor for Spreading
Bethlehem Baptist Church
720 13th Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55415
Phone: 612-338-7653